This conference will accept abstracts in both Canadian official languages: English and French
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Abstracts are limited to 350 words. Please follow the requested format for title and authors as well. The web-based form will guide you through. Both oral and poster presentations are welcome. Submissions from students are actively encouraged.
Abstract Deadline: April 22nd, 2005
If you cannot submit electronically, please contact the Scientific Committee chairperson for further instructions:
Chairperson, Scientific Committee
Phone: (418) 876-3418
The conference begins October 27, 2005 with workshops and an evening reception. The next two days will include keynote speakers, concurrent sessions, papers and poster presentations as well as meetings.
- Physical and Work Environments
- Challenges to Research in Rural,Northern and Remote settings
- Aboriginal Health (Metis, Inuit and First Nations)
- Biomedical, Clinical, Policy and Population Issues
- Delivery of Health Services
- Partnerships and Networking